IPVanish VPN for Fire TV lands in Amazon Appstore
IPVanish VPN released it’s native Amazon VPN app by means of the Amazon app store. Beforehand, IPVanish VPN on Fire TV was conceivable through side loading an APK. The native app is much easier to install and allows for automatic updated. We have outlined how to install the IPVanish VPN app on your Fire TV and Firestick below.
If you use Kodi then it’s certainly recommended to use a VPN. Kodi addons use torrent websites and certain countries now monitoring users IPS (internet service providers) that’s not good news. If you use Kodi and have an android device like this its definitely work a small amount of money to protect yourself.
- Download the Underground application to get to the Amazon Appstore
- Look for ‘IPVanish VPN’ and download the Amazon application
- Open IPVanish VPN on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- Sign into your IPVanish account
- That is it – appreciate a protected and private connection*
*** Please note: If you’re as of now running the side loaded IPVanish VPN for Fire TV, you WILL NOT have the capacity to get application refreshes from the Amazon App Store. Rather, you should first uninstall the IPVanish APK before downloading the new local application. To uninstall please follow the steps below:
Install VPN for Amazon Firestick or Fire TV Box
- Go to the Home screen on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
- Pick “Settings,” and after that look over and pick “Applications”
- Look down and pick ‘Oversee Installed Applications’
- Find and select ‘IPVanish VPN’
- Pick “Uninstall”
- Shroud Yourself: No logs and no following of your history
- Get to geo-limited substance from any place
- Up to 5 devices connected at once.
- Scramble and anonymize: Kodi, Plex, Downloads, Personal Info
- Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Router, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Money back guarantee